discuss-gnu-electric

Re: multiple elements in parallel

From: skmin
Subject: Re: multiple elements in parallel
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 04:25:21 -0400

 I am working on a bandgap reference circuit as a test case using Electric schematic and net listing. I have some questions occuring in a real design environment.

1. How can I change the model name of a component? For example, NMOS has 'N' as model name when netlisted. I would like to have 'nch' instead. (The spice model file has 'nch' as a name and I would not like to modify it. And I would not like to change netlist file all the time.)

2. Is it possible that I have real transistor dimension (like 0.2u or 0.2) instead of multiples of lambdas (1 when lambda is 0.2u) of technology?

3. Is it possible to display the instance name of a component (like MN1, address@hidden) in the schematic?

- SK Min