Re: Fill column indicator functionality

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Fill column indicator functionality
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 19:00:31 +0200

OK.

Please give a look to the NEWS comments I added to check if they are
right.

Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 18:36:23 +0200
From: Ergus <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden

So, how is decided when to move this to the master branch?

We should let people use the branch for at least 2 weeks and provide
feedback, and then decide based on what they report.

There are changes in the NEWS already but not in the manual. So, just
tell me the following steps.

You can work on finishing up the branch (docs and other cleanups) in
parallel with people trying it, you don't have to do it sequentially.

Thanks.