Re: Fill column indicator functionality

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Fill column indicator functionality
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 14:11:00 +0300

> Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 12:22:36 +0200
> From: Ergus <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> I just pushed a commit with your corrections to the manual. Hope it is
> better now.
>
> I tried to do a rebase of the branch (to keep it synchronized with
> master) and I see it was not possible to rebase the public branch.

You could skip the rebase step and just merge when time comes.  Does
it really matter for you to rebase?  I personally never do, FWIW.

Or you could rebase locally and merge to master, then push, when we
decide to land the feature.

Or you could push a new branch after rebasing.

Either way, there's nothing to worry about too much here.  No
catastrophe happened, not anywhere near a catastrophe.

The changes you made look fine to me.  Let's wait for more people to
try the branch.

Thanks.