[fluid-dev] Fluid and Swami

From: Edenyard
Subject: [fluid-dev] Fluid and Swami
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 18:23:21

Dear All,

   I'd greatly appreciate some help on this: I downloaded Fluid V1.0.3
today, followed by Swami 0.9.2 I compiled and installed Fluid without
problems; however, when trying to ./configure Swami, it runs to the end
and then lists Fluidsynth among 'disabled features'.

   It's been a few months (and a new Slackware installation) since I
last ran Fluid and Swami and I know that I had them both working then.
Please - what am I doing wrong? Sorry to waste bandwidth on what is
probably a very dumb question.

   (If it matters, I'm running kernel 2.4.22 on a Slackware 9.1 system)

   Thanks for any pointers!

   Cheers,

      Gerald.