Re: [fluid-dev] New development

From: Ebrahim Mayat
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] New development
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:10:18 -0500

...and while we are on the topic of new development...one thing that has
been on my mind for a while is the subject of effects plug-ins. For the
last few releases, I have chosen not to add the option of LADSPA for the
simple reason that this often causes spontaneous crashes particularly
when running qsynth.

Since lv2 is the new alternative to LADSPA

 <http://ll-plugins.nongnu.org>

I think that it would be a good idea to consider including lv2 as a
feature that could be coded into the new branch.

Such considerations would probably affect future planning.