Re: [fluid-dev] Introductions and interest in FluidSynth

From: S. Christian Collins
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Introductions and interest in FluidSynth
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:02:10 -0500

Hi,

My name is S. Christian Collins, but I go by my middle name (Chris).

About Me:
I am a pianist, composer and sound designer with a master's in piano performance.  I currently live in Madison, WI in the USA, teaching piano and composition at a local arts school.  I have been working with SoundFonts since 1994 (started with the AWE32 when I was 15).  I have also done sound design for Acoustica, including the sample programming for Pianissimo.

My involvement with FluidSynth:
I am not a programmer, but I can contribute through bug-testing and reports.  I would be more than happy to make custom test SoundFonts for any developers who need them, so please shoot me an e-mail if you need something worked up.

-~Chris