gug-bg-herd

Re: Включване в http://gnu.org /gnu/gnu-user-groups.html

From: Ivaylo Valkov
Subject: Re: Включване в http://gnu.org /gnu/gnu-user-groups.html
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:16:57 +0300

На 20.07.2009 10:31, Yavor Doganov написа:
В 09:58 +0300 на 20.07.2009 (пн), Ivaylo Valkov написа:
Мога да се заема след петък. Ако е необходимо, мога да пусна чернова в
списъка за обсъждане, преди да изпратя писмото.

Благодаря!  (Не е нещо спешно по принцип.)

Прилагам чернова на писмото с преведените текстове
от уеб страниците. Ако някой има по-добри познания по
английски език от моите и забележи нещо нередно,
моля да сигнализира.
Чернова:

Dear maintainer of the `GNU Users Groups ` list located at http://www.gnu.org/gnu/gnu-user-groups.html,

I am a member of the `Bulgarian GNU Users Group` at http://gug-bg.nongnu.org.
I and the other members of the group would
like our group to be included in the list.
Our group is a different form the Bulgarian users group at http://www.linux-bulgaria.org/

This is a summary of our front web page at http://gug-bg.nongnu.org/index.shtml
:

Welcome to the Bulgarian GNU users group's web pages . GNU is an operating system developed since 1984 in the name of freedom of all computer users. GNU is free software. There exits couple of variants of GNU - the most notable GNU/Linux (to our great regret known as `Linux`); GNU/Herd and GNU/kFreeBSD. We refuse to call the system `Linux`, because there exists very important reasons not to do it.

We are gathered together by our affiliations to the Free Software Movement - our thirst for freedom and the love to our favourite operating system, which existence represents this natural striving. Our group exits to :

- To introduce computer users with the moral aspects of free software;
- To eradicate slavery self-awareness;
- To help each other with advice, directions and other natural for computer community activities; - To educate new computer users about the philosophical and technical aspects of the free operating system GNU;

Everyone can join our group as long as he/she conforms certain rules.

This is a summary  of our rules page at : http://gug-bg.nongnu.org/rules.shtml :

Every person can join our group. Unfortunately a lot similar users groups distort with time and alter their main goal and do not conform with the ethical aspects of the Free Software movement. We do not consider this as something wrong - people are free to ignore important problems and to focus on technical solutions, which is often convenient for them. In spite of that we the members of this group do not want to function in that manner. It is our desire to emphasize at GNU philosophy, because we consider that is more important than the technical advantages of the system.