Re: Please test gub

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Please test gub
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 14:25:43 -0000

[snip]

Please note that I've been out of the country for the last 3 weeks or so and haven't been following all the gub threads. Could someone pint me to what I need to do in order to get the gub git stash up to date and correct?

FWIW I did get gub running just before I went away by dint of using the username gub and the directory NewGub for the build. Didn't have time to build a release but hope to do so once I've tidied up after my holiday.

--
Phil Holmes