Re: Emacs lilypond mode formatting and indenting

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Re: Emacs lilypond mode formatting and indenting
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 23:17:21 -0500

I'm not sure if this is still on topic, but I have found that LilyPond
indentation on emacs goes off kilter when brackets (i.e., for beaming)
and parentheses (i.e., for slurs and phrasing slurs) are used. The
solution for brackets is easy enough; putting space around them
alleviates the problem. But parentheses are another matter. I code one
measure per line, and when slurs/phrasing slurs cross the barline, the
indentation goes asew. It "corrects" itself in the measure after the
slur has been closed. Any solution for this would be most fabulous!

Hwaen Ch'uqi