Re: postscript printers for lilypond

From: karl
Subject: Re: postscript printers for lilypond
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 13:48:49 +0100 (CET)

Karlin:
> Karl, what make and model was your surge-damaged printer? It will be
> easier to recommend another printer if we know what product families
> worked well in the past. There's even a slim chance that replacing a
> circuit board could get the old one going again.

I have a Minolta-QMS PagePro 9100 which I like wery much.
It would need a new network card: art.nr 4128-6055-01,
and a "paper take-up roller of the multi-purpose paper tray" (1710502-001 CRU).

Servicemanual is [1], do anyone know how to get hold of the parts ?

Hälsningar,
/Karl Hammar

[1]
https://archive.org/download/printermanual-konica-minolta-qms-pagepro-9100-service-manual/konicaminoltaqmspagepro9100servicemanual.pdf