Re: postscript printers for lilypond

From: karl
Subject: Re: postscript printers for lilypond
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 14:03:46 +0100 (CET)

Andrew Bernard:
> Are the prints for repro. or for handling?

Aren't all prints "handled" ?

And I do want high quality printouts, regardless if they are for my
own choir or for sale or for whatever reason.

Would a photographer be satisfied with printouts from a run of the mill
colour laser ?

Why should I expose singers and players with subpar sheet music, aren't
we artists of producing beautiful sheet music. There is no reason to
degrade your results by using, in the end, a bad printer.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data
Lilla Aspö 148