lout-users

Lout and Latin-2

From: Balazs Nagy
Subject: Lout and Latin-2
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 21:46:31 +0300 (MSK)

Hi,

I just started to use Lout and I'd like to use in Hungarian.  In our
language there're just two letters which differ from their Latin-1
counterpart.  These are @Char odblacute and @Char udblacute. I tried to
sysinclude latin2 and use HelveticaCE (and other CE-kind fonts) but
just a space is inserted to the place of these characters.  Is this
correct?

The source:
@SysInclude { latin2 } @SysInclude { doc } @Doc
@Text { - { HelveticaCE Base 12p } @Font { @Char odblacute } - }

BTW I cannot create PDF's with other than Helvetica fonts.  Every time
my Acrobat Reader 4 says 'Bad /BBox in font *'
--
Regards: Balazs