lout-users

Re: How do you use Lout?

From: Greg A. Woods
Subject: Re: How do you use Lout?
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 00:25:51 -0400 (EDT)

[ On Thursday, May 18, 2000 at 20:29:15 (+0300), address@hidden wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: How do you use Lout?
>
> It seems that up to now I am the only one who writes
> lout directly with editor.

I use lout for almost every document I write that's not OK to leave as
in plain text form, and that includes memos, letters, proposals,
reports, contracts and other agreements, documentation, etc.  There are
fewer and fewer such documents in my day-to-day work it seems,
especially ones that need to be transferred to paper, thankfully....

The only things I don't use lout for are unix-style manual pages (and
for that I still use troff (groff) of course, and I'm almost entirely
converted over to using the BSD "doc" macros).

The most recent fun I had was writing a table (still using @Tab
unfortunately) to print my business cards on the pre-punched card-stock.

--
                                                        Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <address@hidden>      <robohack!woods>
Planix, Inc. <address@hidden>; Secrets of the Weird <address@hidden>