lout-users

Re: why Lout?

From: Greg A. Woods
Subject: Re: why Lout?
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:10:09 -0400 (EDT)

[ On Friday, July 13, 2001 at 23:06:24 (+0400), Dan Wamba wrote: ]
> Subject: why Lout?
>
> - I think Lout could become very popular and spread
> then ... there may be many frustrated Ms Word users
> who realize they happen to move the rodent around the
> screen [and solve compatibility problems] more time
> than do real work. (Ok I know they probably love to be
> where they are)

Yes, many many people could benefit from learning that there's a much
simpler and yet more powerful way to write documents of all kinds!

M$-Windoze error box:

        NOTICE:  You have moved the mouse.  Please reboot!

--
                                                        Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <address@hidden>     <address@hidden>
Planix, Inc. <address@hidden>;   Secrets of the Weird <address@hidden>