lout-users

Re: Proportional fonts

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Proportional fonts
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:34:24 +0200

Hi,

It does look better with Galeon (that uses Mozilla's Gecko) running on
GNU/Linux.  Especially the two column layout is nicer than the previous
one.

I think it could be a good thing to have a link to Eric Marsden's
FAQ [1] which contains much worthy information.

Ludovic.

[1] http://www.chez.com/emarsden/lout/