lout-users

Re: Proportional fonts

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Proportional fonts
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 08:29:56 +1100

> Just to notify you that I changed the fonts to be proportional, but I
> would first like to know if it is OK for everyone

Fine here at home on my Linux box running (gulp!) Netscape.
I see you've made some changes to content and layout, they
all seem fine too.  In the left sidebar under Documentation
the entries are all run together in one paragraph, i.e. I see

    Introduction User's Guide Experfs
    guide Design and Implementation

rather than

    Introduction
    User's Guide
    Expert's Guide
    Design and Implementation

When I view source these entries are not separated by <br> as
I would expect, they are separated by <br/>.  But perhaps I'm
just showing my ignorance here, if so feel free to laugh at me.

Jeff