lout-users

Re: Bitmap images in PDF?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Bitmap images in PDF?
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:44:42 +0200

Hi,

Robert Riebisch <address@hidden> writes:

> Whom to I have to pay include this feature?

Hmm, it doesn't quite work this way, but maybe someone interested will
answer you.  ;-)

Another option, of course, is to do it yourself.  Now, bringing the PDF
back-end to a level comparable to that of the PS back-end is a *huge*
task, let alone the address@hidden' port to PDF.

> That's how I do it for now, but I wanna get rid of Ghostscript. ;-)

I'm not sure that's enough to justify that.

Thanks,
Ludovic.