lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] dhcp_release_and_stop() clears the assigned IP address

From: R. Diez
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] dhcp_release_and_stop() clears the assigned IP address
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 20:25:24 +0000 (UTC)

> Looks like this has already fixed by Jasper Verschueren
> when he added the ACD module:
> [...]

Thanks for the info.

I would still like to know how to properly configure and/or handle the DHCP
timeout though. I hope your or someone else can help me here.

By the way, the changes you mentioned above look big and scary, and no new lwIP
version has been released yet. I guess you are not updating older releases with
just small bug fixes like this one, are you?

Regards,  rdiez