Re: LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org

From: Subir Grewal
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 23:32:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 22 Oct 1996, David Combs wrote:

:"Lynx Enhanced Pages".  What an awful name, for a link a user is
:to click on to find out where the source, etc, can be found.

It started as an index of pages that were enhanced for Lynx.  Sort of
sprung from my conviction that good html must be strong, and must be
useful and relevant for Lynx users (myself among them).  I sort of took it
from there.  I did want to change the name and I think I will change it
when I move from NYU (sometime next month).  I'm thinking of "Lynx
resources" or perhaps "Lynx Lovers".  I'll leave the old pages up at NYU
for a while (probably till the end of December), but I will stop updating
that set
of pages.

address@hidden * PGP * Blue-Ribbon * Lynx 2.6 * address@hidden
You're being followed.  Cut out the hanky-panky for a few days.

;
;