Re: LYNX-DEV Re: reorganizing the lynx-archive

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: reorganizing the lynx-archive
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 09:33:48 +0900 (JST)

Apologies for the cuts, just to keep the thread:
> >overstayed any reasonable welcome at Kansas and Kansas has
>
> and conscientious support for the hypermail archive, in due time there
> will be no such archive.  We do not need more discussion of what
> "somebody should do" about this matter, we need a volunteer who will

Can someone provide some numbers, in particular, how much disk space are
we talking about, and what kind of cpu and memory would someone need to
have adequate http service?  Does the volunteer need to understand the
workings of all the scripts and applications involved in formating the
archives?

__Henry

PS  next month hope to get a 1GB disk to get me out of this hell:
Filesystem            kbytes    used   avail capacity  Mounted on
/dev/sd0a               7411    4727    1943    71%    /
/dev/sd0g             144127  130003       0   100%    /usr
/dev/sd0h               7411    4706    1964    71%    /home
;
;