Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx2-6FM CHANGES file

From: Joe Kincaid
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx2-6FM CHANGES file
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 20:55:02 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

   OK, I have removed the spaces from the alphabetic index. I have begun
to split the file into topics appropriate for various interest groups,
namely the users, the sysadmins, HTML authors and Lynx developers. I have
trimmed the file for the users so far and will trim it more to eliminate
some redundancy. I anticipate re-writing some to eliminate comments to
developers that users wouldn't be interested in. I have also changed the
dates from 01-22-97 to 22-Jan-1997 throughout the user document and added
<em>x</em> around all keystrokes x referred to in the comments.

  I apologize for the length of the document(s) and I will work on
splitting it up appropriately.

Joe
-----
Joseph Kincaid                 |  Mathematics is the alphabet with which God
address@hidden   |  has written the universe.
address@hidden        |                          -- Galileo
http://www.peru.edu/~kincaid   |   (except he said it in Italian, of course.)

;