LYNX-DEV Table toggle

From: Julian Rodriguez
Subject: LYNX-DEV Table toggle
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 18:58:03 -0500 (CDT)

Is there a way to incorporate Tom's table proxy into the current Lynx
code, and allow users to implement it with a toggle (ala
minimal/historical comments, IMGs as links, etc.)?  From my minimal
understanding of the lynx code, my guess would be no, but just thought I'd
ask. The parser isn't perfect, but may provide users with a better
alternative then having everything centered. (Not exactly the way lynx
currently does it, but you get the idea.)

TIA,
Julian Rodriguez

;
;