Re: webwatch-l http://www.readersdigest.com

From: Trevor Astrope
Subject: Re: webwatch-l http://www.readersdigest.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 10:30:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Al,

I get the same error as Rick using Lynx 2.7.1. I get an alert message that
says, "unsupported url scheme." The url I get redirected to is one of
those long strange ones with lots of @ symbols and what not. I'm not sure
what server generates them but I come across them from time to time.

After the alert it says "can't read start file, not html or plaint text."

*       Trevor Astrope         *        TABB Web Services        *
*     address@hidden      *       http://www.tabbweb.com    *
***              Visit my Tragically Hip web site              ***
***               The Hundredth Meridian                       ***
****              http://www.tabbweb.com/thehip/              ****