Re: LYNX-DEV source size, source reorganization

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV source size, source reorganization
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 09:23:13 -0400 (EDT)

> .com and .mms files, or via direct editing of HTFTP.c.  No effort
> has been made to keep the .com and .mms files updated in the devel
> code, so the NOPORT matter is a relatively minor issue as far as
> VMS is concerned, i.e., relative to other needs for VMS to continue
> being one of the supported platforms.
I assume that whoever's interested in keeping VMS working will tell us
when we make changes that break something on that platform.  (The
mms and com scripts have been stable for a couple of months, so I've
forgotten - if I was ever told - any problems that relate to the work
that I'm doing).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden