Re: LYNX-DEV scrollok and lynx_force_repaint

From: John E. Davis
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV scrollok and lynx_force_repaint
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 01:24:32 -0500

On Thu, 6 Nov 1997 14:14:48 +0900 (JST), Nelson Henry Eric <address@hidden>
said:
[...]
>The entry to that thread is:
>       "http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month1097/msg00063.html";, but
>again, I was asking John for information only to help me try to get a better
>grasp of the `problem'.  Using exactly the same Lynx source and Slang library,
>I get four variations, Sun-Screen, Sun-prompt, Solaris-Screen, Solaris-prompt.
>I _think_ the Sun machine uses termcap, and the Solaris machine, terminfo.

I could not reproduce the problem when I connected to
http://cgi.admall.co.jp/cgi-bin/Entry.cgi, although Lynx did report some bad
HTML.  What version of the SLANG library are you using?  Did you set
SLANG_HAS_KANJI_SUPPORT to 1 in slang/src/sl-feat.h?  I always compile
with it set to 0.  Whether or not this makes any difference, I cannot
say.

--John
;
;