Re: LYNX-DEV LYMessages_en.h translation

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV LYMessages_en.h translation
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 09:55:47 -0500

Perhaps with regards to foreign language support, we should identify the
ones that are going to display, and rename all the english ones with _en .
Then, we could prepare a series of zip/tar.gz files which worked like
the SSL 'patch' - when you extract the files, they appear in the appropriate
directories with the correct name.  Then, with a configure parameter to
indicate the language to compile/install, we make one step more towards
international support.

Are _all_ of the strings that lynx produces for the user now housed in
LYMessages_*.h ?  If so, then converting the html and nroff files
(along with a few things like README, etc.) would be what the next
step would be.