Re: lynx-dev Win32 compilers

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Win32 compilers
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 13:01:39 -0700 (PDT)

> From address@hidden Fri Apr 17 08:39:44 1998
> Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 11:00:13 -0400
> From: Foteos Macrides <address@hidden>
> didn't perceive my questions as criticisms.  Perhaps if I have further
> questions you and Doug would be kind enough to answer direct email from me
> rather than via lynx-dev.
>
>                                       Fote

No, please;  Fote, the stuff you subimit is good and educational
for all of us, including questions about msdos.  We all learn
from it; if not it is quick enough to just go to next email.

Yes, there has been some nasty stuff passing through this list,
but is again quick enough to go to next email.   Likewise with
all the spam with stealth subject-lines.