Re: lynx-dev what is "compile time settings"

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: lynx-dev what is "compile time settings"
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 11:01:12 +0900 (JST)

> so we may swap that pages: made "compile time settings" as a link from
> "your lynx.cfg" (probably should better named)?

If I understand you correctly, I like this idea.  Knowing about the
"lynx.cfg" you're running Lynx under is important to all users, regular
and anonymous alike. "compile time settings" is not particularly
something you would want anonymous users to know about, and actually is
potentially more important to the developers than the user.

__Henry