Re: lynx-dev bug still remaining in latest development release of lynx

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev bug still remaining in latest development release of lynx
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 17:16:08 -0400 (EDT)

> Larry W. Virden wrote:
>
> I read every message, and I don't remember seeing this problem mentioned
> before.  Odd.
He's described it before, without so much detail.  I'll look again and
if I can reproduce it, make a fix (so far it's still on the list of things
that I can't).

Perhaps running it with 'script' would capture enough info that I can
see what's going to the screen.  (Even that doesn't always help - I
had one with vile from the spring that I still was not able to analyze -
but it's a start).

> Do I remember right that you typically build with the "experimental
> color styles" stuff turned on?  That might be significant; try with it
> disabled.
maybe - but the only bugs I can remember there are related to the choice
of colors.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden