Re: lynx-dev Win32 & SSL

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Win32 & SSL
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 11:37:13 +0900 (JST)

> If you can, please submit a patch for allowing cygwin compilation.

Also, can someone educate me?  I downloaded what I thought was a whole
"cygwin" package and installed it, but I couldn't figure out if it was
a Win32 application or a whole new OS environment running on top of
Windows or MSDOS.  In short, I couldn't figure out what to do with it
once I had it.  Assuming I ever get it working, does the Lynx compiled
with the cygwin compiler run from Windows95/NT just the same way as
a Lynx built with Borland C for Windows, or do you first have to get
into the cygwin environment, and then run Lynx as you would a "un*x"-
built one?  Thanks.

__Henry