lynx-dev Eudora with Lynx ???

From: Frederic Schwebel
Subject: lynx-dev Eudora with Lynx ???
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 13:40:51 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

I'm sorry to disturb you, but I've been searching many hours in the
Lynxdev Archive with no success. Here's my problem :
There are 2 blind people working with me and using Lynx 2.8.1 for Win95.
They use Eudora as a mail program and I'd like Eudora to be used by Lynx
when they click on a "mailto:"; link. I tried to put Eudora as file editor
in the .lynxrc file but it dosen't work.
On the other way, I'd like Lynx instead of Internet Explorer to be called
by Eudora when they click on an URL in a message in Eudora. That means I
have to change the default browser in the Registry Base, but I can't find
which key it is.

Do you have any idea to solve my problems. Sorry for my bad English and
thanks in advance for your reply.
Frederic Schwebel