Re: lynx-dev patch that allows text inputs to be non-sticky

From: Vlad Harchev
Subject: Re: lynx-dev patch that allows text inputs to be non-sticky
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:09:46 +0500 (SAMST)

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, Klaus Weide wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Vlad Harchev wrote:
>
> >  As I described in my previous message, the cursor is blinking in 'entered'
> > textinput, and not blinking in 'not yet entered'.
>
> Is that for both -show_cursor=on and -show_cursor=off?
>
> My cursor always blinks - either somewhere close to the current link or
> field, or "hidden away" (but not really) in the lower-right corner.
> Is that last state what you mean by "not blinking"?

 I have lss-enabled lynx. The cursor can be in 2 states
1) hidden in (moved to) the lower-right corner
2) shown in the current position in the text input field

 I've never seen it "somewhere close to the current link".
 When the link is not entered, the cursor is hidden, when text input is
entered, the cursor is shown in the text input (in place where typing will
insert characters).

>    Klaus

 Best regards,
  -Vlad