Re: lynx-dev patch that allows text inputs to be non-sticky

From: Vlad Harchev
Subject: Re: lynx-dev patch that allows text inputs to be non-sticky
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:14:09 +0500 (SAMST)

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999 address@hidden wrote:

> In a recent note, Vlad Harchev said:
>
> > Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:10:14 +0500 (SAMST)
> >
> >  As I described in my previous message, the cursor is blinking in 'entered'
> > textinput, and not blinking in 'not yet entered'.
>
> How does this work in audio and Braille?

 I don't know how audio and Braille works in any lynx, but visually 'entered'
and 'non-entered' text entries differ by whether the cursor is shown or not
(and with my patch sent 5 minutes later - in statusline message:

  "Inactive text input, activate to edit (eg press ENTER)"

(As I said, the statusline flickers when displaying messages since 3 messages
are displayed when switching to text input).

> -- gil
> --
> StorageTek
> INFORMATION made POWERFUL