Re: lynx-dev Licensing Lynx: Summary

From: Janina Sajka
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Licensing Lynx: Summary
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:24:46 -0400 (EDT)

Oh, for heaven's sake. Do you really expect to be taken seriously with
If you're going to respond to me, I'd like to hear what your
qualifications are to write apps for blind people. Answer that first,
please.

The rest, well ... there's an old proverb about no answer also being an
answer.

                                Janina Sajka, Director
                                Information Systems Research & Development
                                American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

address@hidden