lynx-dev Re: patch to spawn extra lynx's

From: Yury Burkatovsky
Subject: lynx-dev Re: patch to spawn extra lynx's
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 13:35:16 +0200 (IST)

I looked at recent Lynx mail and tried to guess if you have found a way of
running w3m by the EXTERNAL (".") command in lynx.

Just in case you haven't, try my settings in lynx.cfg:

a) if you have multi-window X environment, open w3m in a side window and
   continue browsing with lynx:

         EXTERNAL:http:xterm -e sh -c "/usr/local/bin/w3m %s" &:TRUE

b) in case you have to open w3m on the same screen and suspend lynx until
   you exit,

         EXTERNAL:http:sh -c "/usr/local/bin/w3m %s":TRUE
 --
Regards,                                                |       /^^^\
        Yury                                            |     (| , , |)