Re: lynx-dev -post_data

From: Matt Staley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev -post_data
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 08:09:35 -0400 (EDT)

Ah....When you brought up the issue with javascript in onSubmit, I tested
the netscape by turning off the javascript. I got exactly the same error
that lynx spit out.

Ok...for my future reference, I have two questions.  One, how do I get
stuff from archives regarding to post_data?  two, about URL, you're right
that I am sending those data to the wrong url. I have to go to
http://www.somewebsite.com/lookup.html first to login.
Next, I then post the data to www.somewebsite.com/cgi-bin/zip_agent.
Question is, how do i put them in one command line without any
interactive.

Matt