lynx-dev "error uncompressing temp file" (2.7.2) (was: [ no subject at a

From: David Woolley
Subject: lynx-dev "error uncompressing temp file" (2.7.2) (was: [ no subject at all ])
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 08:11:36 +0100 (BST)

> I am using Aztecs Lynx version 2.7.2.

> ALERT! ERROR UNCOMPRESSING TEMP FILE
> I cannont check my Yahoo mail! what should I do

Upgrade to a current version of Lynx and make sure that [un]compress and
g[un]zip are where it expects to find them.

Stop using yahoo for mail.  I believe yahoo break Lynx on a regular basis
by introducing features which only work on current big 2 browsers.

If this fails, provide a trace (removing sensitive information).