lynx-dev Lynx for Win95 (was blank subject)

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx for Win95 (was blank subject)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 08:01:09 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Janet Coffey wrote:

> I am a visually impaired non-programmer.I want to use lynx but have
> been unable to get any of the versions I have downloaded to install.
> Could you tell me which version to download to run on Windows 95 and
> if there is something special I need to do to install it. Thanks.

You didn't tell us which versions you tried. See my web site for
pointers to the available binaries for Win95. I believe that the
most detailed installation information is in the package from Jim
Spath. You might start there. Write back to the list if you still
can't install after following the instructions there. Once you get it
installed, you can try the other packages to see which binary works
best for you.
"http://www.rahul.net/dkaufman/index.html";
                             Doug
__