Re: lynx-dev Is this List for Lynx users or *just* developers

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Is this List for Lynx users or *just* developers
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:42:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Vlad Harchev wrote:

>  Your demands for exactly such layout seem fair to me. In the ideal world,
> provided infinite hours of programmers' time was spent on lynx, lynx would

in an ideal world, there would be only two categories of subscribers to
lists such as this:

        a) people making changes to the code to improve it, and

        b) people who do not feel qualified (or interested enough) to
           change the code themselves, but are interested enough to
           test and provide useful feedback for improving it.

however, there are other categories (no need to make a taxonomy) including

        c) people who aren't interested enough to belong to one of the
           above, but prefer to make demands on their time.

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com