Re: lynx-dev How to Lynx

From: clemensF
Subject: Re: lynx-dev How to Lynx
Date: 5 Apr 2002 14:16:38 +0200

> Miles O'Neal:

> Auto-reject is not the same as auto-reply.

very true.  but there's no sufficient rulebase to identify the true
recipient for an auto-reject, so i had to drop the issue regarding HTMML on
lists, but i kept it for spam.  which spares me a load on my nerves and
keeps my email-partners, lets say, tolerant.  yet again, this doesn't
bother me, since astonishingly many don't even report spam.  or, i think i
can bother people who don't bother to cooperate in spam-fighting.

--
clemens fischer

"Be careful not to step in the Microsoft!"  -- John Denker