Re: [Lynx-dev] "can't access startfile"

From: Walter Ian Kaye
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] "can't access startfile"
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 17:37:57 -0800

At 12:02a +0000 10/29/2006, Thorsten Glaser didst inscribe upon an electronic papyrus:

Walter Ian Kaye dixit:

 You're telling me I should never start lynx via a URL?

No, I'm telling you to add that line to /etc/lynx.cfg and be happy.

Oh, you mean that acts as a secondary "backup"?

If you're starting it with an URI, and that one doesn't exist, you're
doing something wrong anyway.

It does exist. See below.

At 11:23a -0500 10/29/2006, Thomas Dickey didst inscribe upon an electronic papyrus: