[Lynx-dev] patch pretty-src: fix attr w/o value, 1 other problem still p

From: Rado S
Subject: [Lynx-dev] patch pretty-src: fix attr w/o value, 1 other problem still persistent
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 17:46:34 +0100

Moin moin,

the attached patch fixes the previously mentioned problem that the
coloring of pretty-src gets messed up when an attr without a value
appears and is not the last one before the closing '>'.
Please verify, then enjoy.

However, there is another strangeness that I have no idea for:

Setup: 150x109 linux-xterm (== + color) remote ssh to solaris 8,
TERM=nxterm, ncurses5.2, different fg/bg colors for all the
different pretty-src items.

See the source of
        http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/index/attributes.html
That should be all OK.
Compare with
        http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/index/elements.html

At the beginning the
        '<A HREF="attributes.html[10]"> attributes</A>'
before
        '<H1 ALIGN="center">Index of Elements<A
NAME="h-2">&nbsp;</A></H1>'

The color of the href value is already wrong, and the following
text of inside the H1 and all text outside of any <tag> has wrong
color. I have no idea what triggers this.
When I break that long line with the HREF in the source in 2
lines, then the colors are OK. Maybe something about line-wrapping
or bad luck with processing at right margin?

You're responsible for ALL of it: you get what you give.