Re: [Monotone-devel] Vendor branch tricks & SVN mirroring

From: Eric Kidd
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Vendor branch tricks & SVN mirroring
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 07:59:11 -0400

On 7/1/05, Nathaniel Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
> Not sure what you mean; monotone does handle directory moves
> gracefully, as far as I know.

My understanding is that if I add directory D1 on branch A, propagate
to branch B, and move D1 to D2, that everything will work fine.

But without an explicit representation of directories, if I latter add
D1/F on branch B and propagate it, it will become D1/F, not D2/F.  Or
has this been fixed?

Cheers,
Eric