Re: [Monotone-devel] head selector

From: Thomas Moschny
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] head selector
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:38:13 +0200

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> > Also, how should Windows users do this?  Does Windows have the same
> > backtick possibilities?
>
> Yes, well, it is labeled "in the mean time...a workaround" for a
> reason :-).

Maybe one could make the lua scriptlet I posted earlier work under windows,
but that needs either
- patching the system() method provided by monotone to lua scripts as to honor
changed stdin, stdout and stderr file descriptors (could be useful anyway),
- or adding something like a -o (or --output) to the automate subcommand to
redirect it's output into a file.

Regards,
Thomas