[Monotone-devel] One person in many places

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: [Monotone-devel] One person in many places
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:10:28 -0700

I'm using monotone at work -- which I'm very happy with btw -- and
plan on starting to do some work at home. I'll set up a monotone
server at work, but my real question is... what key and keyid I should
use at home?

Can I use the same keyid both at work and at home?
Can I use the same private key both at work and at home?
What's the typical solution?

My initial inclination was to generate a different private key at
home, but to use the same keyid, namely address@hidden Would two
different keys with the same keyid confuse matters?

Thanks,
Shaun