Re: [Monotone-devel] One person in many places

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] One person in many places
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 06:13:43 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:29:11 -0700, Nathaniel Smith
<address@hidden> said:

njs> Actually, on second thought, I kind of like the idea of the
njs> "privkey" packet always containing the pubkey as well, since a
njs> privkey alone is pretty useless.  This would still make sense in
njs> the brave future ~/.monotone/keys/ world too...

Well, I sure have no problem with that either, as that's how most
other software that handle key pairs do it.  So I'll do that (unless
someone else has by now).

Cheers,
Richard

-----