[Monotone-devel] Debian apt-friendly monotone archive

From: Steven E. Harris
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Debian apt-friendly monotone archive
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 10:08:03 -0800

Is there an up-to-date site that hosts monotone distributions suitable
for an archive entry in a Debian apt sources.list file?

I know that there are deb files available for direct download from the
main monotone site, but unless I'm missing something with the
sources.list format, one cannot merely specify, say,

  http://venge.net/monotone/downloads/

as a Debian archive.

--
Steven E. Harris