Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Scalability question

From: Timothy Brownawell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Scalability question
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 14:52:23 -0500

On 8/4/06, Jonathan S. Shapiro <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-08-04 at 21:24 +0200, Koen Kooi wrote:
> $ cd baz/
> $ touch foo
> $ mtn add baz
> mtn: misuse: no such file or directory: 'packages/e17/baz/baz'

This is correct. You're trying to add baz/baz, which doesn't exist.

Koen:

Are workspace paths on the command line relative to $PWD or relative to
the project root? I seem to remember seeing something about this in the
monotone manual, but I can't locate it at the moment.

Paths given on the command line are relative to $PWD. Paths given in
monotone's output are (mostly) relative to the project root.

Tim