[Monotone-devel] Getting at revision from old DB

From: Detlef Vollmann
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Getting at revision from old DB
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 00:10:34 +0200

Hello,

for a database in the old format (0.23) I had a specific revision.
Now I need to checkout that revision from a DB migrated to the
new format (I use now 0.29), but get the error:
mtn: misuse: no such revision 'ef736222cb8bd5af85eb593d850cb17872dabfc8'

How can I get that revision from the new database?
(I still have the old database and the old monotone version,
but it was not me who did the migration.)

Best Regards
 Detlef

--
Detlef Vollmann   vollmann engineering gmbh
Linux and C++ for Embedded Systems    http://www.vollmann.ch/