[Monotone-devel] Re: pretty pretty pictures (for some value of pretty)

From: Bruce Stephens
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: pretty pretty pictures (for some value of pretty)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:16:36 +0100

Derek Scherger <address@hidden> writes:

> Nathaniel Smith wrote:

[...]

>> *   more notes on DNS stuff (address@hidden)
>> |       8517a0622bbe in org.vorpus.chryn

[...]

> perhaps revid/date/key/branch but that might be getting a bit long

Taking the example above:

    8517a0622bbe/2006-09-10/address@hidden/org.vorpus.chryn

doesn't look that much longer than

    8517a0622bbe in org.vorpus.chryn

Well, it is significantly longer, I guess, but still quite appropriate
compared to the likely first line of the changelog, IMHO.  (Obviously
you'd throw in a tag if there is one.  And that's author rather than
key---my guess is author makes more sense in any case.)

[...]